For Students from Cologne
The Erasmus-Program, which is a supporting program of the European Union and organized in Germany by the German Academic Exchange Service, is one of the largest support programs for foreign exchanges at universities worldwide.
The support allows the financed exchange at European partnering universities (or internships) for students of every phase of their studies (Bachelor, Master, PhD) up to 12 months. For docents, it is also possible to teach a semester abroad or to consolidate research contacts through Erasmus+.
At the moment the Institute of Archaeology maintains the following Erasmus-partnerships:
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium)
- Université de Lille (France)
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Greece)
- Aristoteleio Panepistimio Thessalonikis (Greece)
- Università degli Studi di Roma - La Sapienza (Italy)
- Università degli Studi di Siena (Italy)
- University of Basel (Swiss)
- University of Salzburg (Austria)
- University Vienna (Austria)
- Universitatea Baes-Bolyai Klausenburg (Romania)
- Universitat Rovira I Virgili Tarragona (Spain)
- Akdeniz Üniversitesi Antalya (Turkey)
- Istanbul Üniversitesi (Turkey)
If you are interested, please contact the Erasmus-coordinator of the Archaeological Institute Prof. Dr. Eckhard Deschler-Erb and inform yourself about the procedure on the official page of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Center for International Relations.