It is recommended to all students in Cologne to spend part of the course of study at another university! This helps contacts and allows new insights. It is best if the change of the university leads abroad. The best way to study abroad is through Erasmus+.
At the moment the Institute of Archaeology maintains the following Erasmus-partnerships:
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium)
- Université de Lille (France)
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Greece)
- Aristoteleio Panepistimio Thessalonikis (Greece)
- Università degli Studi di Roma - La Sapienza (Italy)
- Università degli Studi di Siena (Italy)
- University of Basel (Swiss)
- University of Salzburg (Austria)
- University of Vienna (Austria)
- Baes-Bolyai University of Cluj (Romania)
- Universitat Rovira I Virgili Tarragona (Spain)
- Akdeniz Üniversitesi Antalya (Turkey)
- Istanbul Üniversitesi (Turkey)
More information on possibilities can be found on a specialized informational page of the DAAD.